Wednesday, December 19, 2012

A Big Thank You!!!

A Big Thank You to all who followed our Christmas Blog Hop!!!

It was a huge success and we had a lot of fun with it!  I tried to email everyone who left comments and hope I didn't miss anyone!  If I missed you somehow, let me know and I will respond and add you to our email list!

We will be back next year for a Halloween and a Christmas Blog Hop, hopefully with more Artists and another system in place for more winners!  More Artists mean more winners!

In the meantime, I will keep you up to date with sneak peeks of works in progress and new finished pieces!
Here is a work in progress shot of my newest design....Alley Cats!  Please let me know what you think of them so far...

Yours Always,

Carly

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, again, to the luckiest of winners in Blogland.... And, Carly, thank you for your participation...It was, indeed, fun and so glad our paths crossed. Oh....I'm so loving these Alley Cats!!! :o)))) Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete