Thursday, May 16, 2013

Back to work!

Well everyone ...I just returned home with my Husband from Colorado and seeing my eldest son, Allan graduate with his Masters in engineering from CU at Boulder!!! Please see left side panel for details!

I have not blogged recently and I apologize...been real busy writing my article for Art Doll Quarterly Magazine as I will be featured in their Fall Issue due out August 1st!  I'm so very excited to be chosen by them two years in a row!!!!  Tomas, the cat, is pictured below and will be one of six of mine featured!!!




In addition, Marguerite, my Bird Cage Doll will be in their Gallery of Show and Tell.  That's not all...I have a line of ornaments and they will be the subject of a feature article in Celebrations & Holidays coming to a book or craft store near you Sept. 1.!!!  Wow...I will have writer's cramp!

Important Notice!!!

We will be having another 'blog hop' in August!  It will be a Fall/Halloween event with more prizes and more chances to win!

Tutorial coming too in August...How to make a lace covered and crystal embellished Pumpkin....you will learn new technique,  perfect some old ones and end up with a "Great Pumpkin"!!  

More details to come!!!!  Stay tune!!!d!!!  The Autumn Season will be heating up!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment