Saturday, June 29, 2013

Art Doll Quarterly Preview!


Well…Great News!  Stampington has posted a preview of their eagerly awaited Fall Issue 2013!!! It even shows eight great pages from this Issue (due to hit the newsstands August 1)!  Below is a picture of the Cover and a picture of the Table of Contents.  Guess whose dolls are pictured twice???  Mine!  I’m so excited!  My happy frog doll, Jeremiah is at the top on the left, and my cage doll Marguerite is down second to the bottom on the right!  Here is the link to go to the ADQ Preview page and see the rest of the preview:








                              


 My Dear, Dear, Friend LeeAnn Kress, of Charmed Confections, is represented by her darling little Cyclops, right below Marguerite!  Congratulations LeeAnn!  Heard it through the Grapevine that five of her wonderful dolls will be in this issue! 

Please be sure to see my article “The Bling Factor” featuring my newest dolls and Marguerite, my light-up Cage Doll!

Warmest regards,

Carly


No comments:

Post a Comment