Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Selected for National Show!!!







YIPPEE!  

I've been selected!!!



I cannot begin to say what an honor this is and how special I feel...to be chosen by two such accomplished Artists and a jury of other artists is beyond words....Please read on...


Meet the Producers

Robert Eberz


Most artists can relate to the fact that the urge to create begins at a very early age and I am no exception. I was born in San Antonio Texas and graduated from the University of Texas in 1993 where I studied painting and art history. I began my career in art working for the film industry in Hollywood California as a production designer. My journey eventually led me to become a children's book illustrator. I have illustrated over 15 children's books, and I am the licensed artist for the Splat the Cat ICR books. I own and operate Grimm Grinz Studio where I like to satiate my love for all things Halloween by creating character sculptures.


Dennis Haynes


I was born and raised in Texas and I'm living in beautiful Kenmore, WA.  I come from a creative family and was exposed to gardening, music, art and crafting at an early age.  I studied architecture/art/horticulture in college and have worked in several industries, including Real Estate development and Corporate Events.

Currently, I am a co-owner of Halloween & Vine in Petaluma, CA, I work an 8-5 job, make creations in my studio, Runamuck Studio , and am co-owner of Hallowbaloo.

Please come to http://www.thehallowbaloo.com/ to read all 
about it!!!  Also please go to Halabaloo Facebook and like their page.  There you will see some of these fabulous Artists works and get a dynamic view of the show as it develops and moves toward September 20th 2014 and the culmination of this wonderful adventure.


Love and Friendship,

Carly Anne




4 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! It is very much deserved!! How fun and exciting!! I can't wait to see what you create for the show! Have a wonderful day!! Hugs~Melissa

    ReplyDelete


  2. Still working very hard on submissions and then will go into "full steam ahead" mode to get pieces ready for the fall shows. Yes, I am so excited to be selected for Hallowbaloo...a little scared as well...never been in a show that far away! Thank you so much for your support!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Carly! How exciting! I'm not sure how the logistics work in getting your dolls all the way across the nation, but I'm anxious to hear how it goes! Maybe I will apply next year....in the meantime, Happy Haunting! I wish you much success!
    Your fellow witch
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lisa! Thanks so much for stopping by and wishing me well...the logistics scare me...gonna ask Jorge de Rojas how he does three! He always gives good advice!

      Delete