Monday, April 14, 2014

Pause for Paws...Four Paws

I don't think I have any of my sweet little dogs on my blog or face book...so I am sharing them now.  They are with me always.  OOPS!  I said "little"... I also have one BIG one!  All in all I have four! 

 First I will introduce my two Chinese Cresteds, Gypsy and Peanut. As far as I am concerned this is THE sweetest breed on Earth!!! All they want to do is beloved and love in return!!!  They absolutely love people and have many "friends" in their own right. 

 I have a Powder puff, Gypsy, and a Hairless, Peanut.  Peanut is a true hairless...not the Hairy hairless that are shaved to be in shows. The only thing I have shaved on her is her facial hair so she doesn't look like a man!  She always has on PJ's because she gets cold in the air conditioning in Florida.  soooooooooooooooooooooo here they are!
Peanut, relaxed, eyes half closed


Perky and playful little Gypsy

Peanut, always alert and noticed something across the room

I hope you enjoyed the first of what I hope will be many of my canine lovie pictures!

XO,

Carly

2 comments:

  1. Oh, just as cute an can be, thank you for sharing. Now tell them to remind you to put their pictures on your sidebar. (o:

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will do!!! What a great idea...wonder where theperfect spot is for them?

    XO,

    Carly

    ReplyDelete