Friday, August 1, 2014

My Art Doll Quarterly is here!!!


Carly Makes a Stand

ADQ 2014
Well, seems I'm getting around a little...because I received my ADQ Magazine and I have some great news that my dolls are appearing in Art Doll Quarterly! this is a very special issue and will always be cherished.
I have been selected again as a featured artist with an article, for this year’s Art Doll Quarterly Fall Issue! Why is this such a special issue to me…? Well, several of our Giggleswick Artists will be alongside me this year. My partner in Giggleswick, LeeAnn Kress is once again featured, and also my dear friends, Margo (Marguerite) Noschese and Debb George, Lisa Ammerman and Robert Brawley are all in there with me!!!


In this article, called “Carly Makes a Stand” I go through the step by step process of taking a sitting doll, a “shelf sitter” and making it into a standing doll. For any of you who have not made a standing doll, you may find that this is just the right method with which to begin. It is very basic and straight forward. Many other doll tips are given as well. Happy reading!

Love and Friendship,
Carly Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment