Saturday, August 24, 2013

And....I have something to share!  My Ornaments and are featured in the Halloween Chapter beginning on page 52! It is such an honor to be featured in a magazine that focuses on our treasured seasonal celebrations and that I will be taken into the homes of so many!

 I am so excited and plan to add a cat and a frog to this line before the year is over.  If any of you wish to see any particular favorite Halloween characters..I am always open to suggestions.  A heart-felt thank you to all who have taken time out of your busy day to visit me here and share in my news!

Love and Friendship Always,

Carly Anne


PS  If you are looking 
for my Embellished Pumpkin
Tutorial, please scroll down to 
my August 1st Post.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Carly Anne! You have gotten some great press this year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Lisa! It's been a great year! Looking forward to the Hop?!

      Love and Friendship,

      Carly

      Delete
  2. Way to go Carly baby!! You are on a roll! It is wonderful that we can all see your incredible talent in print. Beautiful publication! XOXO LeeAnn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my dear Lee! You are so loyal!

      Love You to pieces!!!

      Carly Anne

      Delete