Friday, August 16, 2013

Published in Somerset Studios!


We are in here on pages 120-121
I have a great announcement to make...I just received an early edition of Somerset Studios and my Scary-Go-Round and Spool Ghouls are published on pages 120-121!!!  I am elated, just seeing my little guys on those glossy pages...here I go pinching myself again!  Please run up to Your favorite book/magazine or art/craft suupply store for your copy!



 Views of my 1st Scary-Go-Round

He will be for sale at Spirits in Sandford 
for details please go to http://www.spiritsinsanford.com/











Be Back Soon!

Yours Always,

Carly

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on being published - how wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rue! So glad you stopped for a visit!
      Please come back often! Thank you for your sweet words and sharing your time with me!

      Love and Friendship,

      Carly

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous! Gorgeous! Gorgeous! So much sculpting in this piece, but soo worth it! Love it, Carly!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, my dear Diana Lee! I know, you know, all the work involved! But such fun!

      Love you always!

      Carly Anne

      Delete