Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Spirits in Sanford is This Friday!!!



 Well, Spirits in Sanford is almost here...I am already so excited I can't sleep all night! A lot is going on and I will be having my first magazine signing!!! The Gallery on first will be carrying the Fall issue of Art Doll Quarterly and also Holidays and Celebrations.  They do not have Somerset Studios so bring your own
and I'll be happy to sign it!



             


In addition, I will be introducing three doll size versions of my Ghoul, Alley Cat and Candy Corn Man!  Don't forget my Scary-Go- Round as featured in Somerset Studio with my Spool Ghouls....it has seven sculpted heads on it and rotates. 



Marguerite, my Bird Cage Doll (Art Doll Magazine) will be up for sale as well! The bird cage lights up with special Halloween prop lighting made for darkened rooms. 



Ornaments will be available by Special Order on a first come 1st served basis (featured in Holidays and Celebrations)






It's been a big year and I can't wait to see everyone!!!

With Love Always, 

Carly of   Boggy Bottom Bayou

4 comments:

  1. You have had a great year! I hope your show is a huge success! Wish I could come!
    Lisa, A Piece of Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You so very much Lisa...I also had my leg (femur) broken twice...."It was the best of times...it was the worst of times!" LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Carly YAY!!! Ditto what Lisa said !!!
    Much fun and luck to you!!!
    Blessings,Flora

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girls, have you ever though about applying to Spirits in Sanford...it is such fun!

    ReplyDelete