Sunday, October 13, 2013

LeeAnn Made the Design Team!!!







LeeAnn Made the Design Team!!!





Hi everyone, I am happy and thrilled that I have been asked to be on the Creative Paperclay Design Team!! (This is the type of clay I use.) I also won their link up party with my sweet Charming Charlie Ghost. What does this mean? I will be posting one tip and one tutorial a month on their site (and a few other partnering sites - Michaels, Joanns and Hobby Lobby) for a period of six months. I will have my profile pic and my bio on their paperclay blog site too. Plus, I will be working alongside some incredible artists! Really excited for that! Go visit www.creativepaperclay.blogspot.com to read more about it! Sign up to follow the site and we will create together! For those of you who supported me in this endeavor ... I can't thank you enough!! You know I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment