Sunday, October 26, 2014

End of The Season SALE!!!! Susie is up...A Large Witch...

Hi everyone!  WOW!  Did we ever have a successful Blog Hop!!!  Thank you to all my old followers and new for making it such a success!  We had 44 people finish and enter to win our fabulous prizes!!!  TWENTY-ONE OF THOSE WON PRIZES!!! That means almost 50% were winners!!!  No where else can you enter and have such a high chance of winning!

So I starting thinking...how can I follow an act like that...??? Well. there is only one answer! 
And that is to have my own 50% Off Sale!


Susie Boil
Susie is 24 Inches Tall and weighted to sit.  Her arms and legs are pose-able and she can hold light objects. Her price has been decreased to 50% Off of her original $215.00 to $107.50 plus travel fare.


As you can see, Susie is a very happy witch!  She is embellished with trims and crystals from head to toe...She just loves to dress fancy!


Please email me at carolynsmith906@gmail.com for  purchase and thanks so much for stopping by!

Love and Friendship Always,

Carly Anne

2 comments:

  1. She is amazing with all her details.

    I'm so glad I wasn't called Susie Boil growing up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an Amazing Creation Susie Boil is! Halloween Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

    ReplyDelete