Sunday, October 19, 2014

Stay Tuned Today ...Winnners to be Announced !!!

It's Carly Smith here...just letting everyone know that winners will be announced around (a close estimate) noon PDT today! Today 21 lucky followers will be told they have won the Giggleswick Blog Hop!!!

I just want to say thank you to all our wonderful and loyal followers for making this 2nd annual Giggleswick Hop happen!!! All the numbers coming in show it was a resounding success for both our
bloggers and our followers...I was truly humbled and amazed by all the kind words and overall excitement our "hoppers" communicated!!! I know I speak for all of us when I say "Thank you, Giggleswick Hoppers, we appreciate YOU!!!
Photo: It's Carly Smith here...just letting everyone know that winners will be announced around (a close estimate) noon PDT today!  Today 21 lucky followers will be told they have won the Giggleswick Blog Hop!!!

I just want to say thank you to all our wonderful and loyal followers for making this 2nd annual Giggleswick Hop happen!!! All the numbers coming in show it was a resounding success for both our 
bloggers and our followers...I was truely humbled and amazed by all the kind words and overall excitement our "hoppers" communicated!!!  I know I speak for all of us when I say "Thank you, Giggleswick Hoppers,  we appreciate YOU!!!

1 comment:

  1. I remember I had a similar experience, so I know your mood well, good luck, By the way,I like custom pet pillow

    ReplyDelete